Sunday, August 23, 2009

School and work

I spent most of the day catching up on homework. Most of it was reading but it was A LOT of reading. I read about feminism and women studies. I read french. I read about how to understand reading french literature. I read about Ramses II. Finally, I read select poems by Anne Bradstreet and the life of Jonathon Edwards. What's on the agenda for tomorrow? More reading.

I guess it's a good thing I'm not schedule to work at all next week. Yeah, I found that out yesterday at work. I don't know what that means, whether or not I still have a job. I can't talk to anyone who knows anything about scheduling until tomorrow. Truthfully, I don't care if I have a job or not. It was killing me juggling school, homework, work, and the commute. I could use a break until I get settled into my apartment and school routine. I'll find out tomorrow what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment