Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cause you gotta have faith

I am determined that this post will be happier than the others. I know most of my posting are me whining about something. I most seem like a very depressed person. The truth is mostly I am a positive, upbeat person and I'm pretty content with my life. Even when I am down, it doesn't take much for me to get back up. It's just easier for me to write angry or sad than happy. I use this blog as an outlet and I really don't feel the need to vent my happy emotions.

My overall positivity is thanks to my faith in God. He keeps me from worrying and I believe that with Him all things are possible. I truly believe that if He wants me to have something (i.e. job, apartment), then nothing can keep me from getting it. When I don't get something I've been praying for, I believe it's because God has something better in store for me. I am back in school thanks to God. I have financial aid thanks to God. He is my financial aid. My student loan has finally come through thanks to God. I know - it's not even a belief for me anymore but a fact - I know God has an apartment set aside for me. I know God has a job waiting on me. I know God will allow me to do well in my classes, even French. I know God has a job waiting on my best friend. I believe everything happpens for a reason. Everything happens according to God's plan.

"I came so they can have real and eternal life, more and better life than they ever dreamed of." John 10:10 (The Message) This is the key to my happiness. I believe God has bigger dreams for me than I could ever imagine. This says a lot because being a dreamer is what I do best. I believe God has big dreams for you, too.

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11 (New King James Version)
"I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for." Jeremiah 29:11 (The Message)

No comments:

Post a Comment